Tuesday, March 31, 2009

B-Boy the Tick-Boy!


So, last week, B-Boy was out playing in the backyard. That night I had him in the tub and as I was washing his hair I felt what I thought was a big dirt clod...upon further examination the dirt had legs!! "Uggg! Gross! Sean!!!!! Come look at this!!! B-Boy has a tick!!!" Oh, gross. Yuck!!

We pulled it out and as of right now, all is well. We do have it saved in a plastic bag, in case we need it for identification purposes...and five days later it's still alive and well. Uggg! Gross!

But, the funny part of the story is after we got B-Boy out of the tub and cleaned the wound, we were putting him down to bed and he looked up at me and said, "Mom, you know, I'll probably get special powers and turn into Tick-boy...just like Spider-man."

2 comments:

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

it's still alive? That's gross!

Nicole said...

Oh Yuck! I would freak out!!
Hope you are enjoying your new life in Nevada! Sorry I missed you before you left. :( Please keep in touch!!